Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Closer Marmol can't seem to close...

Ok, so I didn't hear about the FIRST time the Dominican Republic managed to blow a game to the Netherlands, but the second time, it seems it was our little boy, I'm pitching, no I'm not, yes I am Marmol blowing the savge. Against the Dutch. All due respect to our European brothers and sisters, but the Royals have more talent on their team than the Netherlands, led by their fearless leader Randall "The-Sausage-King-of-wait-is-he-really-Dutch?" Simon.
Granted there was an error in the inning, but umm does this not scare the living Bejesus out of anyone else? Am I alone here?

I'd love to say "Suddenly, letting Kerry Wood walk doesn't seem like such a great idea," except, it's not SUDDENLY.

I sure hope Gregg can close...

minute...

No comments: