Monday, May 3, 2010

Reflections on Arizona

This will be a tough one to write. I slept through Saturday and only heard parts of Sunday.

Things we know
- Soriano was f*cked up last year
- When you're already down by 6, another 7 runs really doesn't matter.
- The Cubs can hit the sh*t out of bad pitching.
- No one should be this happy to be at .500

Things we suspect
- The Diamondbacks may actually have a bullpen worse than ours.
- It's ok to stare at a long ball, as long as it lands in the bleachers.

I didn't really get much of a chance to see this series - at all. I was working Thursday and Friday, I hadn't slept on Saturday and I was out with the family on Sunday. Hey. We all gotta take a break some time. So this series' "Reflections" entry will suck (Just this one? - Shut up). I'll catch ya after Pittsburgh.

No comments: