Friday, April 30, 2010

I Am Guilty Derrek, And I'll Never Do It Again

Derrek Lee is hitting like crap. Amazingly, he's not as bad as Aramis Ramirez, but he's still pretty bad. However, History has shown, time and time again, that DLee will bounce back. The exceptions to this rule are 2005 when he was just ridiculous all year long, and 2008. In 2008, Lee's biggest problem was that he never met a double play he didn't like.

Every other year, consistently, April has sucked. Last year and admittedly the year before, I was on the Micah Hoffpauir (who's that guy???) bandwagon. This year, I'm on the Derrek bandwagon all the way. I'll ride out this bad storm with him because I know he'll produce down the road.

Aramis however - you're on your own pookie. You're just lucky Chad Tracy is so much worse.

No comments: