Thursday, June 10, 2010

It's Santo's time...

...to retire. Sorry Ronny. Face it. It's time. Rather like your brief stint with the White Sox, when you should've just walked away. You've been ill on each of the last 2 or 3 road trips, necessitating a last-minute replacement, be it the passable Dave Otto, or the utterly miserable Judd.

Ron, you've never belonged in a radio booth. Ever. You've been consistently whiny and prone to over reaction. You've been the monkey to Pat Hughes' accordion. You're old. And you kinda suck. Having said all that, I wish you no ill. I don't want you to be sick and I don't want you to die. I want you to take a dignified step back, and enjoy the games on TV. Heck - stop by every once in a while and remind the world you're still an idiot. But just back off and enjoy a few years of retirement. Kick back. And last, but not least - get the hell off the air waves.

My work and drive time will be better for it. and what that will provide for Sport-sync radio sales, I cannot even imagine.

No comments: