Sunday, October 5, 2008

The future...

So what now? Does the blog go away?

I'll be honest with you, I probably won't post as much during the offseason as I did for the last 3 months or so, but there's plenty to do. Just a few things I have planned for your enjoyment -

A. Off season moves/don't moves.
B. Free Agent Shopping list
C. Commentary on Trade and FA rumors
D. Following the Cubs in the off season

This one requires a bit of explanation. What I PLAN to do, and we'll see how this works out, is to do a little creative writing, Heckler-style, and "follow" our team as they get off the field and go about their off-season lives. They won't be factual, accurate, ore ven relevant, but I hope they'll be funny as hell.

I've probably got a few days of flurry left so I can comment further on this fabulous regular seasons and train wreck of a post season, but after that, if I'm you, I'd plan on throwing this blog on an RSS feed or check back every week or so.

Until April...God it's a sad life we live...

No comments: