Thursday, July 17, 2008

ASG overall impressions...

Very good game. Excellent pitching and in most cases defense. Shows that baseball doesn't have to be an offensive game to make it fun. I had a great time watching the game, but I think I paced about 1.5 miles throughout. My legs were actually sore from pacing...

The players, even from teams not in contention seemed to play it out and wanted to win. That's the thing, Selig. I think the players probably didn't like the outcome in Milwaukee either. It doesn't have to count to make it a good game. Overall, it was a very well played and exciting game. I personally wish the outcome had been different, but I'm sure there are just as many who were happy with it.

That's a minute. Now we get back to real baseball. THESE games count...

No comments: