Sunday, July 13, 2008

Cards and Brew Crew Blow it....

Kinda take the sting out of yesterday's game. The Cardinals Blew a 10-6 lead in the ninth and LOST in extras. THAT'S gotta hurt. Here's the worst part - They blew a 1 run lead IN THE 10TH TOO!

I caught myself last night. Both the Brewers and the Cards have lost games late and I sat there saying to myself "That's what you get for having a crappy bullpen." Oh wait. I realized our bullpen ain't looking much better. I'd love to know what our bullpen's ERA is for the past week or two. I cant' remember a day that our bullpen hasn't given up at least 1 run.

That's not good by any measure. So, we's got's to get out sh^& together too.

Oh, by the way - once again - Best Record in Baseball. That helps a bit too...

There's a minute for ya...

No comments: