Sunday, July 6, 2008

Take me out...

So BBTN is running a "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" contest with first 9, and now 3 bands submitting their versions of "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" and we get to vote. Punch Brothers - Cubs fans - are winning so far, but my favorite is Gretchen somebody. Won't vote for it thoough. Why you might ask?

Not because she says "Home team", though she does. Not because her video shows kids with about 16 different uniforms running off the field after a game, which she does and that's just wrong. It's peppy. It's a fun version of the song, and if I were going to do it, I'd probably do it just like her. No, my reason for not voting for her version - She's wearing a Cardinals T-shirt.

F$#%^& THAT!

Ok. That's my minute.

Lotta minutes today. Heck. I got three months to catch up with...

No comments: