Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Funny thing...

I went to ch3eck the scores of the other games, then I realized - I don't give a crap...It's a nice feeling.

Z had a BAAAAAAAD inning tonight. In my book he just became the game 3 starter. I'm thinking Dempster in Game 1, then Lilly, then Harden then Dempster again. It really depends who they're playing, but you can tell Z it's because he's the only one reliable enough to take an away game. That outta fool him.

If he starts at home, he'll have to be game 1. His psyche couldn't hack being #2, even tho that's how he's pitching recently. And I'm not referring to his being a second starter. He's actually pitching like #2.

If memory serves, Z didn't do so well at the end of last season either, but came back strong in Arizona. We'll see...

Argh...

No comments: