Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Phone call...

Dang..I had this all written up, but Howry had to get out of it...how inconsiderate...eh well, here it is anyway...

"Hello, this is Lou. Oh hi Bud. Yeah. Well, I did put a representative team on the field. Now Bud, that's not nice...Well, I know I could've put in Marmol with the bases loaded and two outs in the 8th. How was _I_ supposed to know Jeff would walk Ramon Martinez. The guy has one hit during the Bush administration. I know. And Howry? Well, it wasn't a save situation and you know how those closers are...yeah....they get all goofy..that's right...Howry's had such a good season and with Wright coming to the plate, I really liked that righty-righty matchup. Yes I know Marmol and Wood are both righties too." C'mon Bud, now you're just being unreasonable...ok...next time I won't hand them the game...yeah...ok...love to the family...you too."

Would've been funny...for a minute anyway...

No comments: